Flickr Stream

My photostream.

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Assessment #1

This is an update/submission post for the MPI104 assessment. So far things have been going well, it has been somewhat challenging to adapt to blogger after maintaining a few separate tumblr blogs. The simultaneous use has been somewhat difficult to keep up with, but both present interesting takes on blogging.

Blogger

So far I have committed 10 posts to my blog, these range from what's been going on in class to those about me ranting about how uni can be stressful. My favourite posts are probably:
For the alteration of the aesthetics of my blog, I have decided to go for a dark yet sleek look. I did have a twitter feed in the side bar but it often extended the margin when loaded in shit ball pathetic browsers (*cough* IE). So that was removed. I have placed a feed of my photographs from twitter just under the header to allow a quick glance at what I have been seeing from day to day. I've messed with the header font as well, although I think it may be a fraction unreadable and in time may alter it to a serif, just to increase readability. I've used a bunch of different tags to separate my posts, making it easier to differentiate and focus on specific topics. Tags most often used are mpi 104, mpi with others being to individual posts that I am sure will grow as time goes on.

My blogger can be found here.

Delicious

My delicious profile features an abundance of nerdy links. They are mostly pages that I enjoy visiting but often forget about. My favourite links are:
Delicious will come in real handy when travelling about and I need to get to something I can't remember.

Flickr.

My Flickr can be found here. I have uploaded 14 items in the past few weeks and a few favourites are; uni lift room, waiting for vis, and bandit.

Summing up

So far I have enjoyed MPI, it's been hard coming straight off of our VFX workshop into the class and staying focussed. But it is enjoyable and offering up a chance to look in to sites I have overlooked in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment