Flickr Stream

My photostream.

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Assessment post #3!

So to round off this semester I have my 3rd assessment post, detailing what I have done in this course. I have been mostly spot on for a lot of things, I think the only major thing I didn't do was post delicious links on 6 separate days. However, my blog seems to be in tip top shape, with lots of extra goodies in the side bar (updated since last time). I have my favourite links, an RSS feed from Gizmodo AU (for all the tech fans). I've kept it (mostly) up to date with lots of little bits and bobs. My flickr account has been mostly updated with photos I've taken on my mobile while out and about and it features 19, camera quality images to enhance your eye balls.

My delicious has gotten a bit of use, but with Google Chromes 'profiles' anything external for bookmarking becomes obsolete. However if I am without chrome I will load up delicious (or stumbleupon) to find the book mark I need. It can be an incredibly useful tool if you keep it up (or if there were a browser plugin for it. My webspace site was actually really fun to make, it gave me a refresher on html/css that I hadn't really looked at in a while and pushed me toward the decision of re-tooling and redesigning my personal portfolio site. With a bit of time and elbow-grease I think I can get it done. MPI on a whole has been pretty good, we've learnt bits here and there and without it I probably would of never signed up for a site like flickr or delicious. Flickr has been really interesting with things like geo-tagging and that sort of travelling from your computer. You see a bunch of things from another person's view point. It's cool. Things I sort of shrugged off in the past have been really looked at and I appreciate them more now.


Links to each:

My webspace
Flickr
Delicious


That's about it.

- Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment