For my website I went for a pretty minimal look, utilising divs to create the main structure and then styling the entire thing with css! It's pretty straight forward and really isn't that complex. Where my page really shines is it's embedded blog, so while I update this blog it will show up there. Allowing for quick transmission of information and an ever updating source. This I think will be unique amongst the blogs. All it really is is the RSS feed of my blog posts (unfiltered, but there is an option to filter by tags) parsed and then spit out as a little snippet of html that can then by stylized. There's a little page counter sitting right down the bottom, unobtrusive and really just there because it has to be.
There's a few things like, hover link colour changes and just general stuff like that. It's a minimal website, it doesn't really have a purpose other than being there. I just used stuff I already knew about html and css. That's the only reason I was able to make sense of everything. Just wished I had more reason to tile images infinitely.
My website can be found here.
No comments:
Post a Comment