Flickr Stream

My photostream.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

There seems to be a lot of work, and not much time.

WIP still of illustration class, fucking back arm perspective.
Everything seems to be piling on up, and I don't seem to be able much gusto coming from me to get it all done. I think I just need to get in and do it but even the thought of it makes me want to put it off even more. Ahh, bummers man.

My walk cycle is nearly done but it really is that final push to get things cleaned up and what not. Alas, I will get it done and shouldn't be stressed. Uni felt really long today, our 3 hour lecture was essentially full on despite not really learning much. Other than influential people to the industry it was essentially 'oh you will be able to do this and this and this' which is great, it gives us an insight. But it's frustrating cause we could be doing so much more.

So time for some WIP stills. (Or a single one, because yeah. I'm really lazy tonight).

Here's to tomorrow and getting everything done!

Also, I wish the flickr + blogger integration wasn't complete balls. That's all for this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment